How my reviews work:

My reviews try hard not to contain any major spoilers. There may be situations where I am forced to divulge some information for the sake of an informative review but I will always try my best to keep everything spoiler free but still relevant. The only part of the review that may contain spoilers (to which I have no control over) is the 'From the back of the book' section in which I write, word for word, the synopsis on the back of the manga.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Currently Reading

Just a heads up that there should be two more reviews up here in a few days. One is of an interesting manga titled King City Vol. 1, though, 'technically' it isn't really a manga, as the term is used for comics of Japanese origins. King City however is of Manga format and thus I treat it as such.

The second will be Dragon Sister! Vol. 1 if I can ever get through it. I suppose though from that sentence alone you can pretty much infer what my opinion is going to be.

So there you have it, just a quick update to let you know that more reviews ARE in fact coming.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment