How my reviews work:

My reviews try hard not to contain any major spoilers. There may be situations where I am forced to divulge some information for the sake of an informative review but I will always try my best to keep everything spoiler free but still relevant. The only part of the review that may contain spoilers (to which I have no control over) is the 'From the back of the book' section in which I write, word for word, the synopsis on the back of the manga.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Currently Reading

Hey there!

Just a heads up about what I am currently reading.

So this week I finished off the second volume of Love Hina, check back next week for the review.

I am about 1/3 through Sand Land, which I am enjoying so far, really love the characters, and I am a sucker for Akira Toriyama's art style. :)

Still trying to finish up King City, it is not a bad book per se, it is just that the story telling isn't that strong so it doesn't really hold my attention very well.

Going to be reading the fifth volume of Sundome soon as well, wicked series, a bit risque but well worth the read, and well worth sticking with it (each volume gets better), I should have reviews of those up sometime in the future as well.

Also, I am looking in to buying Domin-8-Me, technically it is a Hentai manga but I have heard a lot of great things about it. We shall see. ^_^

Anyhow, other than all that I am still reading through the Gears of War: Aspho Fields book, really good stuff, nice background on Marcus Fenix and Dom Santiago.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment